Saturday, April 21, 2012

Totally Looks Like

On the left is my houses coffee machine interface which looks like the face of 343 guilty spark from the Halo video game.

The left is a fridge magnet salt grinder which looks like the head of a Dutch rabbit. 
This lemon container which for some reason holds fortune cookies looks like head of Lemongrab from the show Adventure Time. 

 
My buddy Noor Nahas (left) looks like Richard Belzer from the show Law and Order and Noor says he also looks like Dr. Egon from Ghost Busters. 

 
This pink hanging lamp reminds me of a WW2 artillery shell. 

 
This Label Writer machine looks like the robot helmet of Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo from Daft Punk. 

 
My green wine server/cooler when on its side looks like an elephant head.
This old Xbox 360 power bar totally looks like the ghost trapper from the movie Ghost Busters.
My front doors giant jack door stopper looks like a Japanese Makibishi floor spike trap. 

My ma has a smooth river rock in her living room that is naturally shaped like this heart. 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment